SHIPPING & DELIVERY
If an item is not in stock at the time you place your order, we will notify you and refund you the total amount of your order, using the original method of payment
Ema&Carla delivers using Canada Post delivery services. Goods will be delivered on business days only. We do not offer deliveries on weekend or public holidays.
We recommend you provide a delivery address where someone will be available to receive your order. If you have special instructions relating to the delivery, please make sure you indicate these instructions in the comments section when you’re finalizing your purchase as you are checking out.
Delivery may be delayed during promotional or holiday periods.
- Receive free shipping across Canada for purchases of over $150, excluding taxes
- Please allow additional time for orders shipped to P.O. box addresses.
- Please note, all international packages may be subject to duties and taxes. The limits for duty-free packages are established by your local customs authorities.
- Due to restrictions from our financial partners, Ema&Carla does not ship to some countries:
Shipping Confirmation & E-Receipt Email
- Once an order has shipped, we'll send you an email with the tracking number.
- Click the link in the email to track the progress of your shipment.
Orders placed on emaandcarla.com take approximately 2-5 business days to process before they are ready for shipment.
Orders placed on weekends and holidays will take more processing time.
We do our best to ensure your items arrive in perfect condition. However, in the unlikely event that your box arrives is damaged condition, please accept the delivery and contact us immediately.
If you refuse your order, you’ll be responsible for all shipping charges.
We reserve the right to alter, modify or update the above policy at any point, without serving any prior notice to our customers.