SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Ema&Carla delivers using Canada Post delivery services. Goods will be delivered on business days only. We do not offer deliveries on weekend or public holidays.
We recommend you provide a delivery address where someone will be available to receive your order. If no one is available to sign for your order, Canada Post will leave you a card in your letter box advising you to collect your delivery from your local post office. If you have special instructions relating to the delivery, please make sure you indicate these instructions in the comments section when you’re finalising your purchase as you are checking out.
Delivery may be delayed during promotional or holiday periods.
Ema&Carla offers standard and express delivery service.
- Receive free standard shipping for purchases of over $150, excluding taxes
- Please allow additional time for orders shipped to P.O. box addresses.
- You may only ship to one address per order. If your order contains items that require shipping to multiple locations, you’ll need to place separate orders for each address.
- Please note, all international packages may be subject to duties and taxes. The limits for duty-free packages are established by your local customs authorities.
- Due to restrictions from our financial partners, Ema&Carla does not ship to some countries:
Shipping Confirmation & E-Receipt Email
- Once an order has shipped, we'll send you an email with the tracking number.
- Click the link in the email to track the progress of your shipment.
All orders placed from Monday to Friday before 2 pm EST will be shipped in 3 business days, once your payment has been successfully authorized. Orders placed on weekends and holidays will take more processing time.
We do our best to ensure your items arrive in perfect condition. However, in the unlikely event that your box arrives in a damaged condition, please accept the delivery and contact Ema&Carla so that we can get you sorted.
If you refuse your order, you’ll be responsible for all shipping charges.